Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Little Washi

Hi Stampers!

I just wanted to get this post up before I get some zzz's since I have to work another 12 hour shift tonight....ugh! At least this is my "Friday" and I have two days off :) Yay! I have LOTS of stuff to pack into those two days though - LOL!

Today is Thursday and that means it is Ceal's day to share some inspiration with you! She created a pretty clean and simple design using the new My Mind's Eye Ruby Collection stamps and the matching Ruby Decorative Tape.


Doesn't this make a beautiful quick card when you need something in a hurry? I think so! Pink and craft is one of my favorite color combinations too!

Be sure to play along with us in our Inspiration Challenge this week! It is a ton of fun!

Have a great day all & happy stampin!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so cute, have a great couple of days off!

Jenny

Very sweet. Hope you have a good 'weekend' :) Jen xx

Post a Comment