Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps December Guest Designers

Hi Stampers!

Every month for our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog we choose one (or for this month 5 - lol) person to join our team as Guest Designers :) This month we had sooooo many super talented people apply  it was so hard to narrow our choice down to one so we ended up choosing FIVE!

We want to thank EVERYONE who applied and we honestly wish we could always take everyone but we just can't. For those of you who were not chosen this time - PLEASE KEEP TRYING OUT!!

We are looking for our January Guest Designer now!

Here is a reminder on what our Guest Designers get for joining us in our challenges for the month:

Guest Designers receive a 20% discount on most all items listed in our store during their term. We will also provide a link to your blog for 1 year!! Only rule is to use current images from stamp companies we carry in the store for your challenge projects and to have fun! We will contact the winner the week of the December 24th with the announcement of the JANUARY'S GUEST DESIGNER December 31st.

To try out for January's spot play along in one of our challenges and just put GDT behind your name :)

Now... Let's Meet our DECEMBER GUEST DESIGNERS!!



Hi there, i'm 50 yrs old and i am happily married with 2 boys, 2 step children and 6 grandchildren.I have been crafting for about 7 yrs or more and my main craft is cardmaking but i love recycling and altering things that would normally be thrown away. My husband is my rock and supports me 100% in my crafting!!



My name is, Kendra, I live in WI with my high school sweetheart! We have two little kids, who keep me very busy! (4yrs and 2.5yrs) I’m a SAHM in winter and work for our family owned business landscaping in summer. I have a passion for flowers!! As well as crafting! I started scrapping 12 years ago as both my husband and I raced racecars at a local track and I wanted to keep track of our wins and photos. From that it grew into a HUGE obsession! I then was introduced to Stampin' Up and it is history from there!! Any spare time I get I love to be in my room creating either by myself or with my kids, who just love to help me (not sure that I am as productive then, but it’s a lot of fun!!)! Like many, I have a hug addiction to paper, bling, stamps and dies!! I'm so excited to be guest designing for Loves RubberStamps! Thanks!!


 

Hello, my name is Athina. I am so excited to join you as the Guest Designer for December. Since I married 14 years ago to my junior high sweetheart, I have been crafting in one form or another. I started out sewing and still dabble a little bit with that these days when I am in the mood. My aunt tried for some time to get me to scrap with her and I always said I did not have the patience. Once I tried it, I fell in love. I started scrapbooking about 8 years ago as a way to preserve memories for my father. I now do a book for him every year as a Father’s Day gift. Then two years ago, I started seeing these beautiful stamped cards online and started researching. They were colored with copics and now I am hooked once again. I find stamping and coloring to be so relaxing and allows me to escape the everyday stress.

I have to say after several experiences in my life, I live by the words “Never say Never”. You just never know what tomorrow will hold. I look forward to sharing with you this holiday season!


I am mom to two adults and 4 fur babies, and have been a crafter forever. I started with rug hooking, crocheting, faux painting, and then ran my own tole painting business for years ( even cut my own pieces of wood ). Scrapbooking entered the picture about 16 years ago when I moved to Calgary. When Copics first came out I resisted - who needed another addiction LOL!!! - that lasted for a whole two months, and then I took a basic class and the rest as they say is history!! I became a Copic Certified Designer in April 2010 and LOVE everything about Copics, including experimenting with all kind of techniques, and passing my passion and knowledge on to fellow Copic lovers!!!


Hugs, Shari


                                                                 Dangina Martinez

My Name is Dangina and I am a SAHM right now who spends her free time crafting. I am really into making cards. I started out a few years back with some really horrid Scrapbook pages and have since learned to make some of the awesome images out there stand out with the 3D technique. I have learned so much from a lot of the amazing crafters in the blog-o-sphere. I am so grateful for YouTube, lol.


I am so excited to be a GDT for Loves. I hope you will find some inspiration in my projects or at the least enjoy them.
Tons of Hugs,
DaNgINa

Please Welcome our December Guest Designers! Be sure you check out this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge of ANYTHING GOES and see what our Mega-Talented Design Team - both the Regular Designers and our Guest Designers created!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

A big welcome to our December GDT!!! You guys did awesome for your first challenge.

Athina

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am so excited to play along!

Marcy

Welcome to all of our fabulous GDT! Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome projects! :)

Post a Comment