Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winter Cardinal

Hi Stampers!

Well this is the last shopping weekend for Christmas! I am finishing mine up today, just have a couple of things left to get. I didn't get my Christmas cards made this year (as usual) I think my New Year Resolution will be to make about 2 or 3 Christmas cards every month so I will have some to send at Christmas time. Now Jacqueline has been rocking out some gorgeous Christmas cards since about September!


I love this fat little cardinal! This is an image from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps who is this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Guest Sponsor. You will want to be sure to play along because you could win some of their awesome digi stamps :)

Jacqueline did such a beautiful job with her layers and all of the textures. I always seem to see something new whenever I look at her beautiful work! That gorgeous sentiment is from the Flourishes stamp set called A Season of Celebration.

If you are traveling for the Holidays drive safely!
Happy Stamping!
Laura
Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMG we are so twins, I didn't get my cards made either. lol. I was thinking the same thing, make 2-3 a month and then I will have some for next December, lol. this is a beautiful card.

Post a Comment