Monday, December 3, 2012

Beautiful Quinn

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for the super late post today! After being sick and getting back to work I am playing catch up! Today we have a MEGA-GORGEOUS card by Olivia! Olivia always brings that ray of sunshiny happiness to the dreary Mondays I have been having recently!



I love the festive colors and the neutrals with the greens. Olivia did a beautiful job! That gorgeous stamp is called Quinn in her Boots from Stamping Bella. She is from the Uptown Girls Collection which is one of my favorite series. Olivia used her Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color her up and she did an amazing job! These markers work awesome on the Crafter's Companion Ultra Smoooth white cardstock which is made specially for use with alcohol markers. Those beautiful papers are from the Authentique Festive Collection. I love this card - it is so pretty!

I hope you had an amazing day and don't forget to leave your comment on the Sensational Sundays Post, you could be our weekly blog candy winner!

Have a great night!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

So beautiful! Wow, that coloring and those colors are so fabulous.

Post a Comment