Friday, December 28, 2012

What an Angel

Happy Holly-Day Stampers!

I am having one of those days where I am frustrated with my clutter - LOL! Our house is never immaculate, and has that "lived in" messiness to it and today it is just driving me nuts. I want to take the whole day and just purge stuff I don't need that is just taking up space. Do you ever have those days? My table is always a catch all so you can never see it...my crafting table is buried so I can't see it...I feel like I am stacking things in new piles just to find the things I want - LOL! Driving me nuts, I tell ya - LOL! Sometimes I think I need a professional organizer to come in because I don't know where to start. I usually start one thing and then get ADD and go to put something somewhere and see something else there I need to do so I start that, and then I spend the whole day never really finishing anything! LOL! Our house doesn't really have any good places for storage, so I have a lot of stuff I just don't know where a good place to stick it would be. Annoying - LOL!

On a more happy note... I found out last night that I am going to be an Aunt again! YAY! My brother and his wife will be having a new little one towards the end of August. I am super excited about that!

On to today's super cute card by Holly!



I think this is absolutely adorable! What a cute cute image! This is the Angel Marci with Lyre stamp from La La Land Papercrafts. I did get a new shipment of La La Land stamps in and this is one that arrived :) I have quite a few new items that have come in that I just need to have time to get uploaded to the store so be prepared for LOTS of new and exciting stuff being added very very soon! The colors that Holly chose are just gorgeous and check out those super cute cheeks :) Love the way Holly does those! Holly stamped her image using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink so she could color it using copic markers. Memento is such a great ink for that because it will not smear. The tab was created using the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Mini Tab Quartet Die and Holly uses The Best Glue Ever! from ScrapPerfect to hold everything in place! This is such an elegant yet adorable card! ♥ It!

Well I better get to the Post Office and the store and then get back here to try and contend with this clutter so I can relax and start working on getting some new products listed in the store! That is way more fun then dealing with clutter anyday - LOL! ;)

Be sure to play along in our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week... you could be our lucky winner of a $50 gift voucher to our store and your choice of some super cute Saturated Canary Digi stamps! It is a New Year's Party theme!

Happy Stampin All!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Olivia

Are u writing the story of my life on this post...haha! Hope I have a great new year.

Holly AKA KopyKat

You and I do seem to have a lot in common, but remember, leave a little bit of clutter for the creative juices, lol.

Post a Comment