Friday, December 7, 2012

Gifts are for Giving...

Hi Stampers!

It is FRIDAY!! Yay!! Hope you all had a great day! Mine did not start off the greatest. I got a speeding ticket on the way to work this morning. I was told by the State Trooper that I was doing 66 in a 55. He said he would "Cut me a Break" by only writing me for 10 over. Ummm....Gee....thanks?

After getting to work my whole morning was spent wrapping the presents that I got for the 2 children and 1 senior citizen that our family adopted from the Angel Tree program. So that made my day a little better knowing that we were able to brighten someones holiday. The two little ones that we choose were a 4 year old girl and a 3 year old little boy. I had so much fun shopping for kids that age again - LOL! Let me tell you though...toys have sure went up since my kids were that age! It was well worth it though just picturing how excited they will be to get their gifts :)

Speaking of.... Holly Days... today is one!!


Holly created this super sweet card using one of the newest releases from La La Land called Christmas Present Luka. She colored him perfectly! I love how she does his little rosy cheeks :) This is a great layout and the designer papers are just beautiful! They are from the Bo Bunny Mistletoe Collection. I especially love the Martha Stewart Punch border on the left edge. it is such a pretty pattern. This is just too cute! I love it! Holly always does an amazing job!

Well I better get some supper made even though I am not really in a cooking supper type mood - LOL! It will be something fast and easy tonight that is for sure :)

Before I sign off ... I did get some AWESOME news today!! The New Release Saturated Canary images will be shipped in the next day or two!! I will leave the Preorder Sale Price up until they arrive and then once they are here the sale will end. Be sure to get your orders placed early so you don't miss out on the sale :) While you are there check out our Christmas themed layout that I updated the store with! I think it is pretty cute :)

Have a safe and stamp filled weekend! Be sure to join us tomorrow for our Saturday Stunner that is created by Jacqueline :)

Hugs!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh bummer on the ticket! Isn't there like any real criminals to catch in your area? lol. That is so awesome about the kids you can buy for. Our hospital supported a family and we bought 7 bikes and helmets. I love that part about the holidays!

Post a Comment