Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just Sitting Here....

Hello Stampers and Loves Rubberstamps Friends,

Holly here to share with you an amazing card made by my co-designer, Ceal.



 
Isn't this adorable?  I love the bench die she is sitting on too and must ask Ceal where she got that little goody! lol.  But by now you must know I am a die-a-holic and must own them all!  Have you seen all the dies in the Loves Rubberstamps Store?   I love this fabulous collection and am working on getting them all, lol.  I love the sentiment Ceal  used as well and the fabulous designer paper and colors.  Be sure to check out all the Magnolia's Laura carries in her store. 
 
You also want to be on the look-out for NEW ITEMS being post soon!  I've heard there are literally boxes and boxes of new stuff waiting til poor Laura gets a chance to get them uploaded into her store.  So be sure to keep checking.  Also if you are waiting on an email or an order, they will be answered and shipped very soon. 
 
Do you want an Archie Update? 
 
 
 
He stands about 12 inches tall and is about 12 inches long, and he is the new Alpha. lol.  He rules the roost, or so he thinks.  Everything was going fabulous until I had to put him in his cage at night.  At my house, all dogs in at night and each one has their own cage in our room.  Once I closed the door he went all Grimlin on me.  Snarling and biting at the cage and growling at me.  Of course I had to bark and growl back at him, lol, he did not know what to make of that at all.  However the next couple nights I have lured him in with a treat and now he happily bounces into the cage and makes himself comfortable for the night.  In fact, when the alarm goes off, he can be found laying on his back all stretched out, sleeping like a baby.  The second event happened when my husband carried him outside at dinner time.  He actually snapped at him and bit him, but not hard.  He does not like not being invited to dinner at all, lol.  But the last couple nights I have again lured him out with a treat and he is just fine with that.  So as long as it's Archies idea and he can freely walk into the situation, he is fine, lol.  Otherwise, he is cute, adorable and loves me as much as I love him now.  So we are a work in progress on some rules and boundaries, but he is catching on quickly.  The other two dogs just don't know what to think of him and they keep looking at me as if to say, "Isn't it time for him to go now?"  lol.  I'm sure in time they will all work it out. 
 
Thanks for checking in and I hope you get a chance to play in our May flowers Challenge this week! 
 
Holly

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment