Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Final Post for The Cutting Cafe

Hi Stampers!

Today is my last day for being on the Design team for The Cutting Cafe. This week, being the last week of the term, we could choose any set that we wished to use. I decided to use one of Regina's newest coffee files called Coffee Cup 2. I am a coffee fiend and love all things coffee so I was excited when this came out :)

I also decided to try a new style card that I have never done before called a Diagonal Double Pocket Card. I just followed the tutorial on splitcoaststampers.

Here is a look at the front of the card...



For the Front of the card I used the coffee cup "Tops" from the Coffee Cup 2 File. I decorated the inside layer with my most treasured coffee background stamp :) I don't even know who makes it because it is not marked - but I love it! The little coffee cup is from the Flourishes set called Coffee With Friends. My flower is a prima.

This has two diagonal pockets that you can use to place tags in. Here you see my inserts coming out...


And here is a look at each of my tags that I made...


This is one of my favorite Greeting Farm stamps called Latte Anya. I decided to try coloring her on Kraft which I have also never done before! I don't think it turned out too bad for my first time. I was inspired for the colors by a card that I had seen created by Jen who does the Deconstructing Jen sketches.

Here is a look at the second insert which actually holds a gift card...



The Coffee 2 set comes with this little pocket you can create to hold a gift card! Love that!! All of the sentiments I used are from Stampin Up.

Here is a final look at the whole thing together...



I love how this turned out and it makes such a super cute way to give someone a gift card for the best thing on Earth...COFFEE :)

I want to take a moment and thank Regina for choosing me to serve on her amazing Design Team. It has been such an honor and privilege to design for such a sweet and talented lady. These 6 months have been so much fun and really flew by! And even though this is my last Design team project - it won't be the last time you see me use items from The Cutting Cafe :)

Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe Blog and see what the rest of the team did! It will be an awesome post because it is so fun to see the files that everyone chooses to use on the free weeks :)

Have a wonderful day all!
Laura

Pin It
I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Crafting For All Seasons - Challenge #51 Monochromatic
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Mail
Deep Ocean Challenge - Favorite Color Combo - Espresso, Kraft, Vanilla & Red
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes!
Artisitic Inspirations - #39 - Lots of Layers
Bunny Zoe Crafts - April - Favorite Color Combo - Espresso, Kraft, Vanilla & Red
The Cutie pie Challenge - #43 Lots of Layers
Forever Friends - May Challenge Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Use Brown And/Or Tan
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Lots of Layers
Lacy Sunshine Challenge - #7 Monochrome
My Time to Craft - Use Kraft
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon

25 comments:

Regina Easter

oh my oh my oh my such a sweet project.......i am going to miss you so much...I hope you will come back one day....hugs

Unknown

These are awesome!!

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Rose

good grief girl this is fantastic !!! you will be missed and i wish you all the best in whatever crafy stuff comes your way :)

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, talk about going out with a bang! Holy Crap, this is so awesome! LOVE the coffee cup on the front and the fabulous words and colors, the tag is so adorable and I love the way you colored on the kraft and the gift holder is fabulous. Wow, I'm so blown away, now I have to try a diagonal card, LOVE it.

Alljazzed2create

Super cute card..Love all the details..

Thanks for joining us over at TSC..

Pam DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

Oh WOW!! love it, great colouring on Kraft!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Unknown

Smashing card indeed, im a coffee fiend also lol.

Nice colours and image.

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

Tracey DTxxx

Wendy Fraser

Oh WOW, I just love this! Such a clever creation. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Gibmiss

Hi Laura
Wow Laura
Fabulous work.... Stunning
Thanks for joining us at FF monthly
Good luck with the DT position....
Hugs Sylvie
I am your new follower

Alyce Kit and Clowder

ohhh what a super cute design! love the inking and the beautiful layering. great work :)

Anna

Great projects!!! Just amazing.

Natalie Laurijssen

Wow, such a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Forever friends this month and good luck.
X - Natalie - X

cotnob

This is a fabulous card, brilliant design and so many gorgeous details.
Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends this month.
Pauline
x

Pat

Beautiful card with a lovely image, thanks for joining our challenge at My Time to Craft this week.

Pat xx

kingsharon1967

Gorgeous card.Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle doodles and good luck - Sharon Dt

Marcy

Wow Laura! This is amazing! I love all the pockets, the design and of course one of my favs, Latte Anya! You always have done such a fantastic job using these templates!!!

Desire Fourie

Such wonderful creations with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown

Stunning card , great images and colour love it. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations with our Lots of Layers challenge hugs Tania xx (DT)

crafty-stamper

WOW stunning card love it all and love all the layers love the images and flower-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper

Hi me again-thanks for joining this stunning card at Tammy's Scrapin corner
Carol DT x

Ivonne

Wow Laura, this is so gorgeous! I absolutely love it. Hugs, Ivonne

Alyx

Fabulous project Laura. It's wonderful and I particularly love that flower!

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Jingle

Oh, I just LOVE this! So many great elements and all brought together so brilliantly! Great card! What a neat card and straight from your home! Thanks so much for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Happy Mail Challenge!

cebelica

This is awesome. So different from what I've seen before. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Carol

Fabulous card. Thanks for going monochromatic at CFAS. Carol DT x

Post a Comment