Friday, May 17, 2013

Teacher Appreciation week.....

Hello Friends and Fellow Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day Friday and TGIF to me, (Holly) because I am off this weekend!  What's even sweeter is my guys are headed to L.A. for the weekend to go visit a guy friend, making it an "all guys" weekend and they are headed to see the new Star Trek movie at the IMAX.  You know what that means?  Whoo Hoo, stampy time for me!  lol.  What are your weekend plans?  Have you had a chance to play in our current Loves Rubberstamps Challenge yet?  May flowers!  So easy.  And there is a prize (actually two) involved! 

Today I pulled out a few of My Favorite Things and made a LATE teacher appreciation card.  We also got Mrs. Chavez a couple of Apple shaped treats from See's Candy that she is going to love!  And we are presenting her with this card and Candy on, "Open House" night, lol.  Smart huh? lol.




Remember, if you see something in the store that is sold, just drop Laura an email and ask her to get it for you, or if she carries a line that you are looking for a particular item from and don't see it, email her.  It's just that easy.  That is how I started with Laura.  I was hoping she would carry a particular Flourishes Stamps set and she ordered it for me....okay, she ordered all three of them for me, lol.

I hope you have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend! 

Holly

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder

so sweet holly!! love the layering and such a sweet image :)

PaperDaisies

Holly, this is absolutely stunning. I love it. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Post a Comment