Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sweet Graduate

Hi Stampers and Friends,

It's Thursday and that means it's time for Ceal's project. 



Magnolia,
Copic Sketch Markers

Oh my goodness, this little gal is so adorable, love the green coloring and the great design.  Fabulous Graduation card.  I don't know how many Magnolia images there are, but each and everyone of them are so cute! 

We here in the states have a long weekend coming up and I could not be more excited.  mostly because I am off for the weekend, lol.   It's a great time to be with family and catch up on a few things I have been procrastinating on.  Oh heck, I will probably procrastinate those even more, lol, and just enjoy myself this weekend. 

I hope you have a chance to look through the store at all the exciting stamps Laura has.  I know as soon as she catches up on everything, she has a TON more to list, so be sure to keep watching the New Items!

Thanks for joining us today and don't forget we have a "Anything but a Card" challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog going on right now!

Holly

1 comments:

{VICKI}

Just finished up my gradutaion cards.
and just returned from my son's 'transition ceremony'---He'll be in high school next year.

Post a Comment