Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sitting with Love

Hello Stampers and Friends,

Happy beginning of a long weekend, for those of you who have one!  I love long weekends, but they sure do go by fast these days.   Still, it is so nice to have an extra day to pull out some great stamps and create.


I have some fabulous Inspiration for you from our very own Designer Olivia:

MME Paper
Copic Markers
Magnolia Stamp

Olivia's coloring is so fabulous, I love the adorable image she used and the great design.  The flowers and butterfly's are the perfect accent to her image.  And I love the lace she used as well.  Have you checked out all the Magnolia stamps available in the Loves Rubberstamps Store?

I hope you have had a chance to play in our, "Anything But a Card" Challenge going on right now, we have some amazing prizes for one winner!

Thank You for joining us this weekend and a special thanks to Olivia for pulling a card out of the hat for me today!  Olivia, you are amazing! 

Holly

1 comments:

Olivia

You always me me laugh Holly. Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment