Monday, May 27, 2013

You are my Cup of Tea

Hello Stampers and Friends,

Happy Memorial Day to those of you in the States and Happy Monday to everyone!  I hope those of you who have the extra day off are doing something fun and fabulous.  I hope everyone is safe and sound this weekend.  With everything that has been going on weather wise and otherwise, it can be a little scary to turn on the news or hear about something else.   That's why it's so fantastic that it's Olivia's turn to show us some inspiration, because she always brings some cheer and happiness along with her projects. 

For those of you who didn't see Olivia's anything but a card submission for the Challenge this week, I wanted to show you now:

Saturated Canary - Talkie
Copic Markers

I love this milk carton and how she decorated it up using this adorable image!  

And now on to Olivia's Monday Inspiration:


MFT-Cup of Tea
MME Paper
Copics
Die-namic Fishtail Flag Stax
Die-namic Fishtail Flag Stax Layers

How cute is this?  I love how she used this sketch and the fabulous colors and design.  The Pearls, flower and brads are the perfect touch!  And her coloring is fantastic. 

These are sure to inspire you to make something great and because today is a Holiday (Holly-Day) and because I am the one posting, I wanted to give you a little hint about tomorrow's Challenge...because you might have the day off and be looking for some Challenges.  Shhhh, don't tell Laura, but think bows.  That's the only hint I can give, lol.

Thank you for popping in to see us and we hope you are inspired!  Please join us over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog for a new Challenge tomorrow!  You don't want to miss out on the prizes and we have a fabulous sponsor!

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment