Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Glam Inspiration


Happy Monday!

Holly here, I know it's a long way until Friday again, but Olivia has cooked up the cutest card to help ease into our week.  I love how she has colored up this Kraftin Kimmie image.  And that beautiful designer paper to match is so incredible!  I'm sure she used her Copic Markers to color her up.  I love the pink and black combination, it's so stunning. 

How was your weekend?  I worked on Saturday but decided to play hookie on Sunday and work on some cards.  I nearly had this one card completed and all that was left was to use my Viva Pearl Pen to dot the center of some flowers when all the sudden.....glob.  Not a little glob, no, a great big huge glob that spurt across the card, lol.   I grabbed a baby wipe and was like, "No! No! No!"  Thankfully I managed to get most of it off but there are still some bright yellow reminders, lol.   I've never had that happen with this product, lol.   The most irritating part was that I did a test pearl before I used it, lol. 

Don't forget that tomorrow is a brand new Challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.  You won't want to miss this one!  It's my favorite.  We sure have enjoyed seeing every one's fabulous creations and choosing a favorite one is so hard to do.  I love them all! 

Have a great day and we will see you again tomorrow!

Holly

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley

AWE your card is very Pretty!!! Love those colors!!!!

Post a Comment