Thursday, May 30, 2013

These Boots Were Made For.....

Hi Friends and Stampers,

I hope this is a short week for you and if so, it's getting even shorter because tomorrow is Friday, whoo hoo.  But we do have something to celebrate today, a very happy card from our Design Team member, Ceal.

Flourishes
Copic Sketch Markers

Aren't those the cutest boots?  Love the blue and green combo and the great design.  Looks like these boots were made for stomping in puddles, lol.  And I would love to have this pair. 

So how was your Memorial weekend?  Did you do anything fun?  Did you have a chance to get inky and make a card for our current challenge?  Which is bows.  See the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog for more details!  The good news is that you still have plenty of time and there is always this weekend to work on something fabulous as well!

My family signed the final adoption papers on our cute little Archy Bunker!  So he is officially one of the family....all 12 pounds of him.  And boy and how has he taken up some of my crafting time.  I am going to have to work like crazy tomorrow morning on my Friday card.  Tomorrow is the last day of school here for my son and I promised him I would pick him up the minute he gets off school.  We will have to celebrate! 

Oh and I spied some new products in the Loves Rubberstamps Store!  Go check them out!  So cute!  But leave me a couple okay? lol. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!

Holly



0 comments:

Post a Comment