Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Inspiration with Athina!

Happy Friday!

It's Athina here with a little inspiration to get your weekend started!  I hope your week went well.  The weather was a bit warmer here in Ohio which was nice!  I am very ready for spring, hence the inspiration for the card I want to share with you today.  I am tired of the dark colors, I needed to brighten things up a bit.

So I have used C.C. Designs - Ice Cream Lucy image.  What about this image does not remind  you of spring or summer?  She is colored with copics!  I added some fun tickets, twine, button and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers for embellishments.  (A list of supplies can be found at the bottom for reference.)  I used a creamy yellow cardstock as the base, for a bit of sunshine!




Supplies used:

C.C. Designs- Be Happy Sentiments (one of my favorites)
Stampers Anonymous (soon to be added to the store!)

Keep in mind our challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps, we want to see a funny sentiment!  Also make sure to check out the new items in the store.  Laura has been teasing us with a bunch of fun new items to come.  So make sure to keep your eyes peeled!

That is it for me today!  I hope you have a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend ahead!

Hugs,
Athina

1 comments:

Shanna Shands

The papers go great with this image!

Post a Comment