Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sensational Sunday Inspirations + CANDY

Hi Stampers,

Before we get started we need to draw the name of who will be in our February Gift Voucher Drawing.

This week the comment was chosen from Dangina's blog using Mr. Random...

Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2014-02-16 05:48:46 UTC

#7- Coops who said: so gorgeous dangina.adorable sweet image and i love the fabulous easel design ;D
xx coops xx - Congratulations Coops! You will be in our $20.00 gift voucher drawing on March 2nd.

Who is in the drawing so far...
1. Kris Van Allen
2. Coops

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

This has been a super busy week for me trying to get caught up with emails and shipping after the funeral last week. I wanted to say that I am excited to have signed up for a copic coloring class being taught by my color idol - Alyce from Kit and Clowder! She has recently launched a new website and she will be putting on online classes for coloring from beginners to advanced! I am super excited since it would be tough to fly to Australia to take them in person :) 

I am going to try and find some time tomorrow to tackle my homework...but first I need to just color an image so I can have a "before" picture to compare to the "after" the class is over picture to see my progress :) I will post my before picture after I get it done :)

If you have never watched Alyce's videos she has many free ones listed on her site as well...she is such a great teacher and does a really amazing job explaining things and making it easy to watch what she is doing. I highly recommend her classes! Plus she has an awesome Australian accent so it is fun to listen to her talk as well :D

Check out her new site here:

http://kitandclowder.ning.com/


Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

3 comments:

Aunty Sue

Congrats To Coo ps And Off To Hop

Sunshine HoneyBee

Enjoyed the creations.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh I am so excited to see the before and after pic's of the class!

Great job to the DT, this hop was amazing!

Post a Comment