Monday, February 17, 2014

Sending Thanks

Happy Monday!

It's my turn to post some inspiration for you today.  I got up early yesterday just to make this one. 



I don't know about you, but I can't seem to ever have enough Thank You cards on hand.  I need to make a dozen of these up, lol.  I love the Postage Die because the middle cuts out as well as the sides, so you can mix and match your papers with this.  The stamp sets are a perfect combination with these dies.  I recommend having both!  The Cheverons are different sizes and styles in each set.  I also love the coverage I get with Memento ink and since they are safe for my Copic Markers when I use them, I am safe!  lol. 

I hope you feel inspired by my card and you have the holly-day off to get inky!  I know I do!  And while you are at it, you can join us in our current challenge - paper piece!

I had a little help with my card photo's today:




Dora the Explorer

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!

Holly



1 comments:

Desire Fourie

A beautifully designed card. Love the vibrant colouring. The kitty is so cute.
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Post a Comment