Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fun Spring Card by Shanna

Happy Thursday evveryone. I hope your week is going great and that you plan to have an amazing weekend. I am thrilled to share another Magnolia card that I made to inspire you for the bright and happy season to come. I am so ready for a little more sun and a little less cold. 

I am using another cute stamp coming to the store. Magnolia stamps were there very first stamp I ever used and I will keep using them as long as they come out. I love how cute and sweet these stamps are.



Here you can see the crackle accents I used on the balloon and it is so hard to see but I added stickles to the roses on her outfit!


I couldn't resist adding some sparkle to the leaves also! 



Items Used:
Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with Bunny Balloon
Magnolia Die - Heart Swirl





2 comments:

Unknown

Super cute Shanna! I really love the crackle on the balloon and all the texture you got on this card!

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable!!!

Post a Comment