Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wish Big!


Hello Friends!  It's Marcy here and I wanted to share a card with you all today!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Here's my card...


This is a birthday card I made for a friend.   I have quite a few birthdays coming up so I was happy to make one this weekend and add to my birthday card stash! :) This sweet image is called "Wish Big" and is from the Pure Innocence collection by My Favorite Things.   Isn't she so adorable?!!  I just love fairies and this stamp set is so cute!  I've had this sweet gal for some time and thought she would be fun to color up with my copic markers.   I added some stickles in "Star Dust" to her wings, wand and shoes to give her some sparkle!  I also paper pieced her outfit with some fun papers called "Here and Now" by Echo Park.  The pretty roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.   

Here are the Supplies Used:
Wish Big (PI) - My Favorite Things
Here and Now - Echo Park
Victorian Velvet - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Black Tuxedo-Memento Ink


Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see the items used on my card including a huge selection of Pure Innocence images to choose from!

Also, make sure to come visit here tomorrow for the fun "Sensational Sunday" Blog hop!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Marcy

3 comments:

Lisa Minckler

Marcy, the way you color is outstanding!! Your birthday card is gorgeous and your friend is truly lucky to receive this. Gorgeous work :)
Happy weekend!
Lisa x

Unknown

Marcy soooooo cute! I love the paper pieced skirt and the DP...is this for the MFT sketch challenge? Love it!

Shanna Shands

Great paper piecing.

Post a Comment