Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sensational Sunday Inspirations Blog Hop + CANDY

Hi Stampers,

Before we get started we need to draw the name of who will be in our February Gift Voucher Drawing.

This week the comment was chosen from Larelle-Susanne Thoms blog using Mr. Random...

Here are your random numbers:
2
Timestamp: 2014-02-09 06:02:58 UTC

#2- Kris Van Allen  who said: Your coloring really brought that cutie to life! - Congratulations Kris! You will be in our $20.00 gift voucher drawing on March 2nd.

Who is in the drawing so far...
1. Kris Van Allen

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

This has been a sad week for us so I haven't had much time to be on the internet the last 4 days, or get to my craft room. I have been trying to tackle Tax work and getting some orders shipped the last few days...and then we got the awful news that my cousin Heather lost her 45 year old brother of a brain stem aneurysm.We will have the visitation tomorrow and the funeral on Monday. As I was coming to work tonight my Mom called to say that another one of my cousins was in the ER and being admitted because she has had a cold that became pneumonia. She is also very anemic and they suspect she either has a blood clot somewhere or a bleed but have not located it yet. When they did her CT Scan they also found a large mass in one of her lungs, that does not look good at all. 

I am going to try and get my emails caught up tonight since I haven't been able to check them the last few days depending on how busy we get at work tonight, so if not by tonight...I should have them caught up by tomorrow.

We do have an AWESOME surprise this week...MARCY is joining the Hop with us and I know she will have something amazing for you :)

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Marcy

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

5 comments:

Cyndy Silva

Beautiful work.

Dangina Martinez

Hope everything gets better for you soon my friend.

IamUniquelyImperfect

Wow, a heck of a week. You take care of yourself. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! Love Ya' Patricia

Heidi Brawley

OMG I wish you a FANTABULOUS WEEK because you really need it doll!!! BIG HUGS! XXXXXXX
~Heidi

Sunshine HoneyBee

Enjoyed the hop. Almost forgot to ck out the Sun Sens Blog Hop but after entering this wk's ch I remembered.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Post a Comment