Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Let's Play

Hi Stampers!

Today starts a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this week is EVERYONE'S FAVORITE...ANYTHING GOES! 

For my project I decided to use the adorable My Best Friend rubber stamp and created a little outdoor scene with some clouds and grass...



I really like how the scene turned out! I am not sure how I feel about the letters though! I used the Thickers letters and they were plain sand colored so I colored them with the More Mustard Stampin Up marker which is supposed to match the cardstock I used but it was a lot darker than I wanted.

Here is a close up of my image:




I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week...remember it is ANYTHING GOES so no matter what crafty project you make...you can enter the challenge and there is a great prize this week so you will want to play along!

I will hopefully be back later today with another project for you for this week's new Loves Rubberstamps Challenge...be sure to check back later :)

Have a great day!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - #79 Anything Goes Masculine
Created With Love - Friends
Eureka Stamps - Animal Friends
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes
MarkerPop - Anything Goes # 37
A Little Bit Crafty - Man Up
CMC Challenge - Anything Goes

19 comments:

XxJULESxX

This is gorgeous!! awesome colouring!

Diane

Love, love, love your card Laura, your colouring is amazing and love the colours you have used !!

hugs Diane xx

Dangina Martinez

Oh my goodness!! This is so beautiful..... I love the scene you have created and the yummy Dp used. Stunner!
Hugs, Dangina

Lady Bug Stampers

Oh what a wonderful card. Love your coloring and what a great image you chose. Thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges this week for Friends.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMG I LOVE this image, who knew it was that cute?! I must have him. Love your fabulous design and the scene you created and colored is AMAZING!!! Way too cute..... I like the letters. They are manish to go with your image.

Becca's Place

Love this image!

Aunty Sue

Oh I Ago Love This Stamp And Is In My Collection But So Needs Inking Up. Fab Colouring As Always. xx

Shuly

waow! your coloring is awesome!!! i looove the way you've made your sentiment! extra!! and your card is very uplifting, warm colors, adorable image, great layout!
♥Thank you so much for sharing on Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog♥
Shuly DT
(。◕‿◕。)

Anet's Crafting

Adorable card Laura, I love the cute image and layout. Beautiful embellishments.

Cindy Groh

Super cute card. Love the colors and your coloring skills rock!

FiestyCrafter (Tina)

Adorable! Your coloring is amazing and cute layout. Love It! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Chris Hanselman

Super cute card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Friends Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris
Co-Owner
Created with Love Challenges

Pam MacKay

Love your layout and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for joining Created With Love Challenges!

Marcy

Adorable card Laura! I love your outdoor scene and need to learn how to create one....looks awesome! Great design and coloring too! :)

Marsha

This is one wonderful card - the colors, the design, embellishments and those clouds - they are fabulous. Thank you for playing the challenge at Created With Love.

PaperDaisies

Laura, this is adorable. I love the image. Your colouring is brilliant. Love the design. Hugs Nina

Unknown

this is fab,very detailed and great colouring too thankyou for joining us over on artistic inspirations x

Unknown

SO adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Karen

Great card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

Karen

Post a Comment