Friday, February 28, 2014

So Happy! Friday Inspiration with Athina

Happy Friday!

It's Athina here with a little inspiration to get your weekend started! Today is the last day of February.  Come on spring!  I am ready to get out side and work in the garden, walk the dogs and just play around in the yard.  Whose with me?

Today I used an image that I have had colored for a while.  It did not go with the original card very well, so I set it aside at the time.  But today, I have the perfect use for little Oliver,  The Greeting Farm - Lovey Dovey.  He is stamped with Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.
    
I used My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Ruby for the background as it matched just perfectly!  The sentiment goes perfect with this handsome little boy!


Supplies used:

Keep in mind our challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps, we want to see you use washi tape!  Also make sure to check out the new items in the store.  Laura has been teasing us with a bunch of fun new items to come.  So make sure to keep your eyes peeled!

That is it for me today!  I hope you have a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend ahead!

Hugs,
Athina

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh he is so cute, I'm loving the pink tie!

Post a Comment