Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Hi Stampers,

Before we get started it is the FIRST Sunday of the new month so we have to first draw the name of the lucky person who will be in today's $20.00 gift voucher drawing!

This week the comment was chosen from Lydia's Blog using Mr. Random...

Here are your random numbers:

10

Timestamp: 2014-02-02 11:16:48 UTC

The lucky comment was left by -  Sandra Rieder - who said, "Adorable card. Love the background."

People in the running for January's $20.00 Gift Voucher:

1. Kristina
2. Melissa - Sunshine Honey Bee (Indah's Blog)
3. Debbie Nutt
4. Sandra Rieder

And the lucky winner of the voucher is....

Here are your random numbers:

4

Timestamp: 2014-02-02 11:20:17 UTC

#4 - SANDRA RIEDER - Congratulations Sandra - Please send an email to lovesrubberstamps@yahoo.com by Feb. 8th to claim your prize. 

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

I thought I would give you some sneak peeks at some things that will be coming to the store ...

I am currently working on PREORDERS for WILD ORCHID CRAFTS! I am planning the first order sometime around Mid-February - the exact date will be announced once I get them all listed. We are going to offer a large variety of their different flowers...











I will be adding Quite a few of the new Magnolia Full Size Collections AS WELL AS the Mini World images as well! I will also be adding many of their dies and papers too!

I am also going to start adding products that are great for mixed media techniques like....









In addition I will be adding things like STENCILS, GEL MEDIUMS, ART JOURNALS etc...

PRIMA MARKETING

I will be adding the BLOOM GIRLS, the NEW PRIMA DOLLS AND THEIR DIES, and various other Prima products like some PAPERS, EMBELLISHMENTS, STENCILS, DIES










I am also going to start listing more PAPER COLLECTIONS for PREORDERS - as soon as we get notified on shipping dates...I want to be getting these listed in the store. This way we are staying more on top of the new collections since this is a rapidly changing category with things retiring and new stuff coming out.





Here are some sneak peeks at some new stamp lines I will be adding...


STACY STAMPS




AVERY ELLE





TIM HOLTZ





There is more ... I am going to start adding more variety of products to our line ...so I will be adding more PUNCHES, DIES, EMBOSSING POWDERS, EMBOSSING FOLDERS, EMBELLISHMENTS, COLORING MEDIUMS - COPICS & REFILLS, PRISMACOLOR PENCILS...etc!

We have LOADS of stuff coming... :D


 I hope you enjoyed the peeks....Now be sure to hop along with the Design Team Ladies! I know they will have some gorgeous projects for you to check out! Don't forget to leave your comments for your chance to be in our gift voucher drawing on MARCH 2nd!


Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Laura

9 comments:

Unknown

love the sneak peek...so many goodies coming, can't wait!

Sunshine HoneyBee

Enjoyed. Indah did not have a current hop post. I'll ck back later.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Dangina Martinez

Aaacckk!!! I can't stop drooling. I need to get my hands on this stuff right away or I'M GONNA DIE!!!

Kris Van Allen

What a nice assortment for the store! That magic 8ball takes me right back to junior high!

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh how fun!!!

censuous1

Thanks for the sneak peek can't wait to try the prima bloom girls and the Tim Holtz stamps.

Lydia

Ooooo cant wait to start using my AE stamps x

Sunshine HoneyBee

Cked back & Indah's post was there. Thanks for the creative ideas.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

IamUniquelyImperfect

Loving all the new items!! Ugh, broke again!! lol Patricia B

Post a Comment