Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bloom Girl Art Journal Page by Shanna

Welcome to a new inspirational Thursday from yours truly (Shanna)!!! 

I have been wanting to play more with my Bloom Girls and stencils and just really get back into playing with my art journal and mixed media goodies!


So here for you is a fun art journal page YAY! I even got to use my new Tim Holtz stickers. 


I have a video that I have of making this page, but have yet to load and edit it. Bare with me I will get it up shortly! 


I used modeling paste with a black gelato to create the black paste I used with the stencil. I then colored the image with my watercolor pencils and gelatos. I used gelato around the image only after using some matte gel medium with a stencil to add to the background. 


Here you can see the stencil giving texture combined with the gelato and some Twinkling H20 paint. 


Lastly I wanted to add a flower here!! It started out white/cream. I went over it with a gelato, buffing it with my finger and then gave it a spritz of Gold Foil Prima Bloom Spray. 


So I do hope you enjoyed this lovely art journal page. I will have a video up on my youtube this week. 

Items Used:

0 comments:

Post a Comment