Saturday, March 7, 2015

Celebrate!

Hello and Happy Saturday!!!  Today, I have a fun card to share with all of you today!

and here it is...


I have quite a few birthdays to still make cards for this month so I thought I'd better get going on some coming up pretty fast!  This cutie called Birthday Anya 3 from The Greeting Farm is always one of my favorites to make a birthday card with!  I had fun coloring her up with my copics and adding lots of Wink of Stella to her for extra sparkle!  The festive papers in the background are from a collection called Lemonade Stand by Bo Bunny with lots of fun bright designs.  To finish off my card, I added some Cherry Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts, some ribbon and sequins of course!

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Birthday Anya 3 - The Greeting Farm
Lemonade Stand - Bo Bunny
Black Tuxedo - Memento Ink
Wild Cherry Hybrid Ink - My Favorite Things

Make sure to check out the Loves Rubberstamps store to see all of the adorable stamp sets by The Greeting Farm!  Also, we have a new Sensational Blog Hop starting tomorrow so be sure to visit again!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Michelle

What a beauty! The colors are so cheery.

Pretty

your card superb, very bright, beautiful kisses pretty

Post a Comment