Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

I wanted to mention a situation that has been affecting our store and many retail establishments throughout the US. There has been an ongoing Labor Strike with the West Coast Port workers. This has shut down the ports and it is affecting how fast businesses are able to get their stock in. This has been going on for over 9 months. It is taking longer to get our preorders, restocks and merchandise in stock. The hardest thing is the suppliers try and give us dates to expect them, but with this situation they honestly can not say for sure. So many times the dates we are told keep changing. Please know that this is beyond our control and we will do our absolute best to try and keep you updated on the latest ship dates that we are given. I know it is frustrating to have to wait for fun new crafty goodies, I love getting my stuff as quickly as possible too! So please know that some of the shipping delays we have been experiencing is due to this situation and we just ask that you please be patient because this is something we have no control over. I am hoping they get things resolved very soon, so until then we really appreciate your patience!

I wanted to also say that I appreciate all the well wishes for the things I have been going through with my health. I had multiple tests ran in February, with some results we did not expect but the doctors have changed some of my medications to some stronger types with the hopes we can kick my UC back into remission. Until then I am having some good days and some not so good days, but am hanging in there! 

Now for the fun stuff!! I wanted to share a gorjuss project created by Marcy for one of our Loves Rubberstamps Challenges last year. Marcy is amazing at adding lots of fun girly stuff to her projects like, ribbons, lace, flowers, bling....she just does such a stunning job with this style. She created this gorgeous shadow box for her craft room wall...




I think this is so beautiful and how inspiring to see this stunner on your wall everyday when you go to get crafty! I love all the different trims, flowers and of course that Gorjuss Girl! We are expecting a lot of new Gorjuss Girls products the end of March and I am super excited for them to get here!!

Here is what Marcy used on her project:

Victoria Velvet - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Black Tuxedo - Memento
Gorjuss stamp image called The Pretend Friend
"Anna Marie" Papers by Prima

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Thanks for stopping by!
Laura!


3 comments:

Brandi R

Gorgeous piece of wall art! ♥

Denice

Marcy did a fabulous job on this shadow box...all of the details have my head spinning and thinking how can I duplicate this! It's beautiful.

Marcy

Thank you Laura for showcasing my project! I can't wait to see all of the adorable Gorjuss items coming to the store! Thanks ladies for the sweet comments. :)

Post a Comment