Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

This has been a busy week here for me. My sister Leah flew in from Florida to visit with my Grandma. The only day I was able to spend with her while she was here was on Thursday. She flew back yesterday already. It was a short but nice visit.

Grandma had Dr. Appts on Friday which is an entire day event. We were talking about her physical therapy and possibly her needing to go to a skilled care facility in order to improve. She doesn't always like doing the exercises like she is supposed to. So we talked about some options and the different nursing homes that would be options. 

Tonight I work a 12 hour shift - 7pm - 7am and I plan on spending the day before work getting orders packed and dropped off at the post office on my way to work. I am hoping once I get the orders out to get some crafty time tomorrow to join in our new challenge on Tuesday but we will have to see! Cross your fingers for me :)

Today I have a blast from the past from Lydia...


I think this is adora-bull! LOL! This cutie is a stamp set from SugarPea Designs. I will be adding more of these stamps to the store. They are listed as Preorder right now but our first order will be coming in this week so we will have some in stock. We will them be placing orders every two weeks for the preorders. I love how Lydia colored this with her copics and check out the groud! LOVE that look and the texture it creates. 

The background Lydia simply used Distress Ink in Festive Berries and then added some water splashes! What a quick and easy way to create a really cool looking background. LOVE it!

Here are the items Lydia used on her card:
Sugar Pea Designs- Hug-A-Bull 

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Thanks for stopping by!
Laura!


4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute, love the background! Crossing my fingers for you.

Brandi R

Fabulous coloring! Super cute card ♥

Dawn Louise

Another busy week for you. Hope this week goes well. super card lovely colouring x

Kikka Cards

I love the colouring of the ground

Post a Comment