Monday, March 23, 2015

Thanks


Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's my day to show you some Inspiration.  I actually made a card from a card that inspired me.



Here is Kimberly Crawford's card that inspired me.   And she made another one as well.   And so did I. 


I didn't focus so much on triangle pattern with my ink on this one, which was my first one, but I did try Kimberly's tutorial on the first one shown and I really like the triangle within the triangle pattern, it just creates a better eye flow.    So like Kimberly, I heat embossed with white embossing powder and turned my distress inks upside down on my craft sheet and then picked up the ink with a paint brush from there.  I wiped off with a paper towel and then added a velum stitched traditional tag.  Added the die-cut Thanks and then added a few sequins.  

These were a lot of fun to make!  

I hope you will join us in our Current Blog Challenge and you will want to head on over to the store to check out the New Items that Laura has added!  I'm so excited about the Wink of Stella in the store! 

Thanks for Looking in on me.  

Holly


1 comments:

Denice

What a gorgeous background....simple, CAS, and inspirational!

Post a Comment