Monday, March 2, 2015

Words Cannot Espresso....

Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's time for me to show you some Monday Inspiration .    Today, I want to Espresso how much you mean to me....


I love coffee and teacups.  And I do love my coffee in teacups sometimes, lol.   This was a really quick 30 minute card and if one were better organized, it could be knocked down to 15 lol.   Love these cute teacups and I plan on using this die over and over again.  the Perk Up sayings are perfect for any coffee card.  

I had a very busy and quick weekend :(  Back to work for me.  I had to do a bunch of shopping.  My Oldest son is getting married in Vegas next weekend and we procrastinated our clothes shopping, lol. He is getting married at The Paris and it's an after 5 cocktail theme.  Oh this fat body has no little black dresses, lol.   So off to Lane Giant I went and low and behold, I did find two.  One for the rehearsal dinner and one for the wedding.....that was super duper clearance and so perfect for this event!  $29.95!  Score.  The other was $58.00 but I will wear it again and again.  It's multifunctional, lol.   Plus my very dear friend is also getting married next month and so I will no doubt wear that to her wedding.  And then we found clothes and outfitted the guys.  So now I am down to finding shoes to fit my 2X4 feet.   Why are all shoes so narrow?  So every day this week, I am out in search of very wide and appropriate black shoes that won't kill my feet with a low heel, wish me luck! 

I also did make it to my very good friends wedding shower this weekend, so there was some fun involved.  Tonight we also watched Big Hero 6.   We bought the DVD because we just loved seeing it at the movies.  

Okay, I am off to bed now.  Don't forget to check out the New Items Laura has added and this is your last day to play in our current challenge, there is a New challenge tomorrow! Oh and I have BLOG CANDY  - go check it out!

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment