Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Doll Tag

Hey everyone. Shanna here with a  little Thursday inspiration! 

I created a tag using a Julie Nutting Prima Doll tag. 



Her name is Shay! I stamped her on some white cardstock and colored her with some watercolor pencils. Talk about fun!


Then I stamped her again on some Prima Paper - Epiphany Collection. I paper pieced the outfit together and layered her down. 



For the tag I started with some Distress Paint (Cracked Pistachio), dried it, and then used the Distress Ink Abandoned Coral with a blending tool around the edges. Splattered some water and then let it dry. 



I added my built up image and embellished the tag. 

Don't forget to stop by the store and see all the new stuff coming in. 

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh this is so fabulous, I love it!!!

Post a Comment