Monday, March 30, 2015

Pawsively Awesome


Hi Friends and Stampers,

I am late posting my Monday Inspiration.  I had an idea what I wanted to do but I got into an emergency cleaning frenzy.  Partly because I never feel like cleaning and when I do, it's an emergency, lol.    Here is a card I whipped up today.


I have to confess.  This stamp set really did steal my heart, I love it.  I cut out a window with my Blueprints 13 circle, then I cut out another window on Kraft colored cardstock and then placed the sawtooth circle on top of that and cut that out.  That left me with a ring of the sawtooth pattern that I glued on the top of the window.  Then I stamped my cute puppy on the inside of the card and colored with Copic Markers.  Then I stamped a few paw prints on the designer paper and added a flag from my Blueprints 12 die-cut.  

I hope everyone is having a Happy Holly-Day Monday!  You do not want to miss out on the New Items in the store!!! 

Thanks for Looking in on Me, 

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment