Friday, February 22, 2013

A Gorgeous SNIFF!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly Day Friday! Well, our humongous storm ended up being not as bad as predicted -  for us anyway. We didn't get any wind hardly, and only about 6 or 7 inches of snow. No wind = no huge drifts to shovel so... YAY! LOL! Anytime I don't have to shovel is a good thing!

Holly's card today is the exact opposite of a cold, white, snowy winter! It is full of warmth, an adorable little girl, Summer Days, and pretty flowers or "sniffs" as my daughter called them when she was little :)


This has got to be one of the cutest images! For our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week our special guest sponsor is Birdie Brown! These digi stamps are created by the amazingly talented Torico. This is one of my many, many, MANY favorites that she has :) LOL!

Holly did such a gorgeous job coloring this cutie! The colors are so pretty and those gorgeous "sniffs" are the perfect accent! Holly created those beautiful flowers using felt and her Mini Royal Roses Die-Namics and the Die-Namics Royal Leaves Set. So pretty! Holly makes me need every Die-Namics Die I see her use on her projects! I think she has turned our entire Design Team into Die-Namics Addicts - LOL!

I love this layout too! Holly is awesome at finding the right layouts for her projects. I agonize and search and search and search some more to find one to use on my projects usually! I think Holly should teach a Picking The Perfect Sketch - 101 class - LOL! I would totally sign up :)

To create some of her accents on her card Holly used the gorgeous Crochet Border Die-Namics and the My Favorite Things Circle Stax. What a super adorable card! Totally love it!

If you want a chance at winning some free Birdie Brown digi stamps you need to play along in our Lots of Layers challenge :) You have until Monday night to play along so hopefully over the weekend you have time to get crafty! Also, don't forget to leave your comment on this week's Sensational Sunday Inspirations Post so you are in the drawing for some blog candy! You have until the new post on Sunday to enter :)

Have a great day! May it be full of wonderful "sniffs" because believe me... there are some unpleasant ones...especially when you have a husband and sons - LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

only 6-7 inches of snow huh? lol. That would be a disaster where I live, lol. Glad you didn't get the storm predicted.
Sketch places are all on my blog sidebar and I link to them regularly. The trick is to find many many sources that have sketch challenges so you have a variety to choose from and not worry about if you can get into their challenge or not, lol. So I pick my image and then I pick which sketch would showcase it the best.

Thanks, I love this cute little gal and I do LOVE my die-namics!

Post a Comment