Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Saturated Canary Style!

Hi Stampers!

Just a super quick post today...I haven't been to sleep yet and I have to work in 4 hours! Not a fun combination! But I had too much stuff to get done today!

Today we get to see a super cute Olivia creation! Take a look at this cutie...



What an adorable Birthday Card! Olivia always does an amazing job coloring her images with bright, pretty color combinations! This adorable stamp is called Ellie's Birthday from Saturated Canary and she is definitely dressed for a party! This is such a fun card! I love it!

If you haven't checked out yesterday's Sensational Sundays Post you should! The Design Team ladies rocked it!

Have a great night all and thnks for stopping by!

Laura

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh you are as bad as I am about cutting into sleeping time, lol. Hope your shift goes well and you can stay awake, lol

This is so adorable!

~Tammy~

This is so so adorable! An all night worker/crafter like me! *sigh*!

This is so sweet! Love the fun papers!

Post a Comment