Friday, February 8, 2013

Thinking of you...

Hi Stampers!

Are you ready for the weekend? I have to work both nights this weekend so mine won't start until Sunday - LOL! Sometimes it is nice to have a few days off during the week because you can run errands and do your shopping without fighting the weekend crowds. I am not a fan of large crowds in stores...that is why I prefer to do most of my shopping online :)

You all know what day it is here each and every Friday.... a Holly-Day! Yay! The perfect way to kick start a weekend in my opinion is to see a super adorable project from Holly :)



Holly's La La Land cards are the cutest! Here she is using the Beret Marci from La La Land! How CUTE is this stamp? I LOVE it! Holly colored her up so pretty! Her hair looks amazing and check out the shading on her outfit! I love how Holly does her cheeks on these images - too cute! Holly also used some of the La La Land dies too! You can see the gorgeous Heart TreeFiligree Corner, AND that awesome Garden Bench! We will be getting the bench in, hopefully around the 20th. That awesome grass is the My Favorite Things Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass border die.

I love the colors Holly chose and those pretty pearls scattered around are the perfect touch! Such a beautiful card!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks Laura, hope some of your weekend has crafty in it!

Post a Comment