Thursday, February 7, 2013

Choo Choo Train

Hi Stampers!

Today will be a BUSY day for me! I had to work overnight shift and then have to be back at work by 4:30 this afternoon for a meeting and then work at 7pm tonight. I took off the last 4 hours of my shift so I didn't get stuck at work from 4:30pm until 7am. That would NOT be a fun shift! So I wanted to be sure to get Ceal's adorable card posted before I try and get some sleep :)




Ceal used the absolutely adorable Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum stamp set from Lawn Fawn. Even though this is mainly a Christmas themed set, Ceal demonstrates how you can use it all year long because it makes adorable baby or young child cards! Actually, any of the images in this set could be used all year long! Such a cute idea! Those beautiful papers are from My Mind's Eye and that funky chevron is made using the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Chevrons Die.

It is always awesome I think when you can find unique ways to use your Christmas stamps,or other holiday stamps for that manner, in creative ways to use them longer than just the designated seasons. Otherwise, between my Halloween stamp addiction and Christmas stamp addiction or I mean "hobby" I would be packing away half my stampy stash for half the year!

Well I better try and get a few hours sleep! Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Yikes! Busy day for you at work. Here's wishing you had some time off.

Love this adorable choo choo train and her fabulous design.

Rachel Breader

This card was so cute. I love this kind of design. You surely have a busy day. Take care.

Dangina Martinez

Ceal did an awesome job in showing other ways to use the Christmas image. Makes for a great boy card. Laura, I don't know how you keep your sanity, lol.
Hugs, Dangina

Post a Comment