Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pure Innocence Sweetness

Hi Stampers!

Happy Thursday! We are just now starting to get some snow from the big storm that is supposed to hit. Nothing major yet, only about 1/4" and no winds or nothing so far. Hopefully it stays that way and the weather people blew it way out of proportion  :)

Today's card from Ceal does a little weather forecasting of it's own...I have to say I like the forecast :)




This super cute CAS design uses a Pure Innocence Cutie from My Favorite Things. Those clouds were created using the Die-Namics Cloud Trio and the sentiment is from Flourishes. I love the colors and the cute paper piecing that Ceal did! It is sooo cute!

I just added a few new Pure Innocence stamps and a few new release Die-Namics into the store! Be sure to check them out! I am not done yet but my eyes were crossing because I am so tired. I am going to take a nap and then will be listing more stuff later after I wake up :)

Have a great night all!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

I will keep my fingers crossed you don't get too much snow and the "storm" missed you by miles.
This is so adorable, love this cute P.I. Happy nappy time!

Post a Comment