Friday, February 1, 2013

Far Out ...Man!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day Friday! And it is my real Friday too this week so I am looking forward to a fun, relaxing, yet busy in the store 3-day weekend! Yay! The best kind of busy is when I can focus on the store and get new fun things added! That is next to getting to PLAY with new stuff - LOL! I have lots and lots of new things to get listed in the store this weekend :) I am super excited for that and you will want to keep tabs on the New Items section...that is the fastest way to see all the new stuff!

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Holly for covering the post yesterday! I ended up having to go into work early so she stepped in and covered it for me :) Her little man was not feeling very well yesterday so I appreciate that she was still able to jump on and write it up for me. I hope that he gets to feeling better soon. It is always hard to see your kids feeling awful and not being able to do much! So THANK YOU HOLLY! You are the best!! :)

To make this Friday even better than it being my real work Friday... is that we get to see an awesome Holly creation! Take a look at this fun, funky "Far Out" chick!





Isn't this the cutest? I love the funky style of this gift card holder which is so perfect for this adorable image! She is one of the new release Doodle Garden images called Far Out from My Favorite Things. I will be listing this cutie, and the other two images in this line in the store this weekend. They are supposed to arrive at my supplier early next week so we will be able to get them in pretty quick :)

Holly always does such a beautiful job coloring her images! That flower on the front is from the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Botanical Beauty Die set. She gave it some extra pop by sponging Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wild Honey on them. I think this flower matches perfectly with the pretty flower in the Far Out Chicks Headband! Way Cool Man! LOL - that was said in my best 70's hippie voice as I bob my head - LOL!

Holly decorated the inside up just as fun using her Die-Namics Peace Sign and sentiments. Wouldn't this be a unique way to give a fun little gift? Completely love it!

Now...I have to admit that I got the giggles when Holly told me how she acquired this funky gift card holder! You will have to read about it on her blog because I don't want to "steal" her story - LOL!!!! Hint Hint ;) - LOL!

As you are making some Valentine projects this week...slap a heart on it and enter it in this week's Loves Rubberstamps Have a Heart Challenge! We have some awesome prizes this week :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thank you Laura and no problem, I was happy to help. My little guy is on the mend and doing a whole lot better today thanks! Can't wait to see/buy the new stuff! lol.

PaperDaisies

Great card Holly. Love the design. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Robin

Totally cute! I love the fold. You should do a tutorial. Hugs, Robin

Post a Comment