Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bonjour!

Happy Saturday Stampers!

My weekend officially started a few hours ago! Yay!! Three GLORIOUS days off! I feel like my weekend would never arrive - LOL - this was the longest week in history I swear! I have quite the list of things to try and pack in my days off - so fingers crossed I get most accomplished :) I did get the cute Morehead stamps in this morning...you will want to check those out :)

Today we have the Saturday Stunner from Jacqueline for your inspiration!




Looks like Travel Marci is heading to The City of Lights! I wanna go too - LOL! Jacqueline paired this adorable La La Land image with their Eiffel Tower Die. I love the sparkles on the tower, they make it come to life. It looks stunning! I love Jacqueline's cards because everytime I look at them I see a new detail I didn't catch before. I love all the textures, layers and attention to detail that she puts into each of her projects. This is totally adorable!

You will have to visit Jacqueline's Blog to read all about how she created this Travel cutie!

I am off to hit the hay for a few hours so when I wake up for my "tomorrow" so then I can really start my weekend! My husband and I are thinking of hitting dinner and a movie later. I think we are going to try and see This is 40. It looks hilarious.

Be sure to get your comment left on this week's Sensational Sunday Inspirations blog so you will be in the running for the blog candy! We draw the winner tomorrow when we post the new Sensational Sunday post!

Have a great stampy, crafty, weekend!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, I love how she used this cute image and her fabulous card design.

MOREHEADS!!!! Whooo Hooo!!!!!

Enjoy the movie.

Post a Comment