Friday, February 15, 2013

A Tummy Full of ....

BUTTERFLIES!

Hi Stampers!

That is the theme of our Happy Holly-Day Friday Inspirational piece today :) I still feel that way about my hubby after being together for 22 years, that is a good sign :)

It is also the way I feel when we have awesome mail days too with lots of new stamp goodies! The pre-order Saturated Canary stamps arrived today!! Super YAY!!!! I also got in a few new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps...most of which I can not debut until the 17th with the new release :) I also received a huge shipment of Magnolia stamps...the new Easter Collection, and I also ordered a few older collections too...Butterfly Dreams, Turning Leaves and a few surprise ones that you will find out about once they are loaded...since they do take me a little bit to get loaded in the store! Otherwise I tell you about them and then they take me forever to get loaded and that sucks - LOL!  :)

I have loads of customer orders to package and ship this weekend so I will try to do as much as I can and hopefully will get to concentrate on getting things in the store once I get the orders out!

Now on to why you swung by today...to see Holly's gorgeous project!



I think this is a super sweet CAS design that Holly created! Holly always says that CAS is harder for her, I feel the same way myself, but when you pair it with a gorgeous background paper like Holly did...it doesn't feel as much like a CAS design because you don't get that tempting white space that begs to be filled with something- LOL!

That gorgeous sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental Collection - You Make My Day. I totally need this stamp set know simply for this saying! I think it is so pretty! Holly paired this sentiment with some Die-Namics Butterflies. She kept her embellishments simple and just added some splashes of color using her Candi Dots Embellishments -  Ritz that she colored up to match using a copic marker. That is the cool thing about the candi is that you can use your markers to color them and get an instant matching embellishment :) The best way to hold them in place is to use the Candi Fix adhesive squares. They are the perfect size!

I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend! Mine will be be busy, busy, busy but I am hoping to squeeze in a little bit of fun crafty time in there somewhere! I hope you get to also!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Yep we like our Hotties!

The 17th is tomorrow, yeah for new Kraftin' Kimmie things!

Thanks I have such a hard time doing CAS but I am working on it, lol.

Post a Comment