Saturday, February 16, 2013

OOOOH LA LAAAAA!

Hi Stampers!

How is your weekend going so far? Mine is flying by much faster than I am getting things done...grrrr! Sometimes you just need more hours in a day! I have asked for a few days off from my other job next week so I hope that they get approved and I can have about a solid week of being able to focus on the store, and getting some organization done - LOL! We will see about THAT! Even when I get things organized, it lasts all of about 5 minutes and then it looks like a tornado went through again - LOL!

Today we get to continue on Jacqueline's travel adventures by visiting Paris through her card :) She did a stunning background technique that I am going to have to try after seeing her beautiful card!



I blew it up large so you can see more of the details in her technique :) For this project she used the JustRite Background stamp Paris which she stamped on acetate using black stazon ink. She added some glitter that she tinted with Tim Holtz alcohol ink in Watermelon. Such a pretty pink!

To create that awesome effect with the Eiffel Tower Die...she used silver mirrored paper (I am gonna NEED some of this stuff!) that she also tinted before running it through a Tim Holtz embossing folder called Postal Set. She then cut it out using the La La Land Eiffel Tower Die. This looks amazing! Can you image how prettier this is in person when you can see all the shine, and glittery bling?

I think Jacqueline's project is gorgeous and if you want to read all the details and tips she has on creating this...please visit her blog post.

I better get back to getting supper dishes down...yuck - hate doing dishes - LOL - or just any house work really :D

Have a great weekend! Be sure to visit tomorrow for our Sensational Sundays Inspirational Post! The Sunday Designers always do such a gorgeous job! Plus there is blog candy too :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment