Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring...Where are you?

Hi Stampers!

Hope your President's Day was a great one :) I think the government celebrated by raising our gas prices another 10 cents a gallon for the 3rd week in a row. Ridiculous! I wish it was Summer because I would seriously consider timing how long it would take me to ride my bicycle to work - LOL! It would be a haul though about 12 miles or so. Plus what sucks is working the overnight shift it would be scary riding to work in the country with no lights, except on your bicycle, and nothing but boonies around you, with houses at least a mile apart. I would creep myself out - LOL!

After seeing Olivia's gorgeous card today it makes me wish for Spring more. Right now the winds are howling outside about 40 mph and it is bitter cold out :(  and I need to run into town and do a few errands...GAH! I hate leaving my house when it is freezing out - LOL! Later this week around Thursday, they are talking a pretty major snow storm for us. I have heard snow total ranges anywhere from 4 inches to 20 inches. I don't think they know what they are talking about until the day before so I am not going to worry about it until Wednesday - LOL!

Here is Olivia's beautiful masterpiece...




Isn't this adorable? I love the gorgeous blues that she chose! Looks stunning paired with the yellow! One of my favorite color combinations for Spring & Summer projects. It is such a refreshing look! This adorable little Tilda is called Tilda With Little Pockets and this one is from the With Love Collection. I just loaded the Little Easter Collection and the Hoppy Easter Collection into the store last night! Plus...I have a lot more Magnolia stamps getting loaded later tonight too :) Once you get one of these, you need them all - LOL! They are so cute! Olivia did such a beautiful job coloring this image so it matches the colors of the papers and cardstock! Love it!

Those beautiful little flourishes are created using the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Fancy Flourish Die. If you don't have this one, you need it! It is so pretty and you can use it on everything - LOL! AND there three different sizes that you can get too! Those gorgeous papers are from My Mind's Eye and the flowers are prima. The center circle was made with Spellbinders Dies.

I love this card! Such a breath of fresh air! I better scoot to get my crud done so I can get back home and get the new Loves Rubberstamps Challenge posts ready to go and then get busy listing more goodies :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura
Pin It

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Yikes, the extra 10 cents is worth your safety! That sounds scary, you creeped me out just reading about it, lol.

This is so adorable, love the cute image and the fabulous card design and colors she used. That flourish is fabulous.

PaperDaisies

This is gorgeous. Fabulous colour combo. Soooo pretty. Hugs Nina

Dangina Martinez

Olivia has done such a beautiful job on this little cutie. Hope all is well with you Laura.
Hugs, Dangina

Post a Comment