Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Stocking Box

Hi Stampers -

This week for my Design Team Project for The Cutting Cafe...we got to choose from a few different boxes that are perfect for giving as Christmas Gifts. We could chose from The Stocking Box, which is the one I chose, The Christmas Shape Milk Cartons, the Candy Cane Box Set, or the new Christmas Bag Toppers Set.




I used some of my most favorite Designer Papers from my hoard. These are from an old Stampin Up! set. I let the papers do the decorating for me, the top cuff is the design of the paper that I just traced for the cuff and then cut the flowers out so it looked like they spilled over. I cut another flower out and then popped it up with the tag. The sentiment is one that comes with the Stocking Box Set.

The stocking I made is the Large Size and I plan on placing some candy canes and a gift card wrapped in some tissue paper inside of it for one of our white elephant Christmas Gifts this year. Then I won't have to wrap it :) There is a small stacking that also comes in this set of templates.



This is the side of the box, I just used some more of the paper from this set.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to go check out The Cutting Cafe Inspiration Blog to see what my fellow teamies chose to create this week :)

Laura





11 comments:

Regina Easter

this is STUNNING...............................

Holly AKA KopyKat

OH that is so beautiful, love the paper and it will be a perfect white elephant gift.

gobarb26
This comment has been removed by the author.
gobarb26

So pretty!

Scrappy Boy

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Just...WOW!!

Unknown

I just saw this and that paper just pops that stock. I love it.

Marcy

This is so adorable Laura! I just love the pretty papers you used and your cute stocking design. The way you cut the flowers so that they hang over is so cool! Love this! :)

Julie Odil

Fantastic! Those papers worked beautifully!

Leslie

Nicely done!

PaperDaisies

This is stunning Laura. Love those design papers. Stunning, stunning, stunning. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

Athina

What a beautiful stocking box! Just stunning!!!

Post a Comment