Thursday, December 12, 2013

Go Brown!

Hi Friends and Stampers,

How is everyone surviving the hussle and bussle of the Holly-Day season?  I'm not faring so well, lol.  It seems like it's one thing after another and there is not enough hours, money, or energy left, lol.   Thankfully, I did most of my shopping on Amazon and Brown should be delivering my things any day now, whewwww.

 
Ceal's fabulous inspiration card is right up my alley!  And so timely too.  lol.   I love the sentiment and the fabulous dp and design. 
 
I hope you have had a chance to play in our Challenge this week!  Anything Goes with a Christmas theme.   We also have a Design Team Call and there is still time to get your entree's in.   Don't forget to check out the NEW ITEMS in the store! 
 
Thanks for checking in on us today and I hope you are having a great week!
 
Holly

1 comments:

Cara

I love these 2 colors together Holly.This layout is great and that very fun sentiment is fantastic!

Post a Comment