Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pizza Box Tutorial

Happy Saturday Stampers and Friends,

Wow, who feels like December has been racing by?  It's amazing how much faster this time of year seems to go by for those of us who have procrastinated the inevitable, lol.   I still have some shopping I have to go out and do, not too much, but some.   So I plan to go out today and get it out of the way.  We are also going to decorate our tree that has been up for a week, lol.   So it should be a full and fun weekend for me.  So thankful I am off today! 

I have a great Video Tutorial to share with you today by our Design Team Member Indah.




Here is Indah's finished product:



This is so super cute and so timely to wrap all your little items in total cuteness!  I love it. 
Laura has been super busy these past few weeks.  If you are waiting for a package, please be patient.  She is either waiting for items to be delivered to her, or frantically unpacking and packaging up orders as fast as she can, in between her two jobs.  If you are waiting to hear back from her re: an email you have sent, she is also trying to catch up on those as well.  It's a busy time for all of us, and trust me, her customers are at the top of her priority list. So be patient.  :)
She is also getting new items in the store and unpacking and listing as fast as she can.  Check out the New Items here.    And don't forget about our Current Challenge going on, Anything Goes with a Christmas theme!  In between parties, I hope you have a chance to get inky! 
Thanks for Looking in on us and I hope you come back tomorrow for our blog hop! 
Holly