Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Magic of Christmas

Hi Stampers!

Today I have a Design Team Project for The Cutting Cafe for you! Before I share it...I do have to say that I am staying on their team for another term....WHOOT WHOOT! I have so much fun creating with Regina's awesome files that I had to stay for another session! I am so lucky that Regina chose me to stay on :)

This week we could choose from quite a few fun files...The 3D Christmas Ornament Set, The Christmas Ornament Shaped Card Set, Christmas Ornament Fun, and the Bulbs For The Tree Printable Stamp Set. 

I decided to use the Bulbs for the tree stamp set to create a Clean and Simple card. CAS are hard for me but when I saw the images in this stamp set I knew that they would pair perfectly with one of my favorite images - Birdie Brown's Christmas Elf. The Sentiment and the Bulb spray across the top are both from the Bulbs For the Tree Set.


 

I colored everything with copic markers and then added some Gold dust in certain areas for shimmer! I hope you enjoyed my card! I actually have TONS more ideas for ways to use this stamp set...I am hoping to get some more crafty time soon and if so...you just may see some more projects from me using this cute and versatile stamp set :D

Now head on over to The Cutting Cafe Blog to see what gorgeous projects my fellow teamies have created for you this week!

If you get some crafty time ... be sure to show off your project in the Loves Rubberstamps Holiday Blitz Challenge! We are giving away TONS of prizes and will have multiple winners! It is Anything Goes theme so be sure to play along!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

A & T Emerald Fairies - Christmas
Cards Galore Challenge Blog - Christmas
Digi Galore - Anything Goes
Fairies Challenge Blog - Christmas 
Inky Impressions - Merry Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Bling
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Card or Project
Through The Purple Haze - Here Comes Christmas
MarkerPOP - Happy Holidays
The Pink Elephant - Inspiration Photo Challenge: Picture is Below



18 comments:

Regina Easter

laura..........YOUR WORK IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME...

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee)

adorable! The elf is perfect for Regina's images.

Heidi Brawley

WOW this is Awesome!!!!! I really love it and Congrats on another term!!!! You Rock lady!!!
hugs,Heidi

Julie Odil

This is incredible! I can see why Regina chose you to stay on! Wow!

IamUniquelyImperfect

What a cute image. I love the card, the colors and the layout. Love it! tfs Patricia B

butterfly dream cards

I adore stamping too.............what a wonderful card....id love that to come through my door....lol

fiona DT
TTPH

Have a wonderful Christmas

Holly AKA KopyKat

That is so adorable and your coloring is awesome! You rocked the CAS!

Dangina Martinez

Super gorgeous! He looks amazing. Love the babbles.

Unknown

Beautiful card, love the stamps and colours :) thanks for joining our last challenge for 2013 at Through the Purple Haze Challenges. Merry Christmas!
Eithne DT

Amanda

Such a cute Christmas card. Thankyou for sharing with us at Digi Galore. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda

Unknown

Such an adorable Christmas card, really lovely work. I'd like to wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for joining us at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Kerry

Wow!!!sooooo cute....thanks for joining at inky impressions.
Kerry

Net

That's lovely thanks for playing along at TTPH

gobarb26

Laura, I love your card...it is so adorable. I really like the way you used the ornaments. Have fun on your next term with The Cutting Cafe. Unfortunately, this is my second term, ending on the 31st. Hopefully, I can come back in the Spring!

Athina

Congrats on the next term! He is a cutie! I love how you left so much white, that is difficult for me to do! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy the time with your family!

Unknown

Hello,
Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment.
lettercandy.com

Cindye Wile

WOW! This is stunning. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
Cindye DT

Anonymous

LOVE YOUR CAS design!! FAB!!

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Post a Comment