Friday, December 6, 2013

Friends are the Ornaments of Life...

Hi Stampers -

Happy Holly-Day Friday! Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? I work this weekend so nothing super exciting for us :) I have been busy, busy getting the Black Friday orders shipped out! Thanks to everyone that shopped with us! We really appreciate it :)

My goal for the weekend is to get my ginormous pile of laundry folded and put away so we can put up the Christmas tree.

Today we have a super cute project from Holly using one of the cutest snowman stamps ever...

 
 
 
I totally LOVE this! I love how the snowman pops off the Kraft cardstock and that brilliant coloring is awesome! I love the designer paper that Holly chose too. Such an adorable CAS design!
 
Here are the products that Holly used:
 


If you get a chance to get crafty...be sure to play along in our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week!

Don't forget about our Design Team Call also...check it out HERE.

Have a great weekend!
Laura

2 comments:

brendon

Lovely and festive snowman!

Heidi Brawley

Omg this is Fabulous! !! Live that snowman and the sentiment is perfect! !
Hugs, Heidi

Post a Comment