Tuesday, December 3, 2013

HUGE STAMP SALE by My Friend Tammy!

Hi Stampers!

I will be back later today with my Inspiration Project for this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge of ANYTHING GOES!!

Until then I thought I would share with you a SMOKIN SALE that my friend Tammy Louise is having! She is selling 100's of her stamps...for LOW LOW prices!

Here is a sampling of one group...



She is selling stamps for about half of retail, some lower and has many brands like Magnolia, KennyK, Elisabeth Bell, Meljen's...TONS!! You will want to check it out!

Check out her sale by Clicking this link! 

Have a great day all and check back later for my project :)

Laura

1 comments:

TLC DESIGNS, LLC

Thank you Laura, my crafty room is on its way thanks to you lovely ladies!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise

Post a Comment