Monday, December 9, 2013

You Make Me Happy

Good Morning Friends and Stampers,

Sorry this is getting posted so late in the morning.  I have been on a holiday frenzy for the past 36 hours.  lol.   Yes, I just started my shopping on Saturday night after work.  From my living room of course, lol.  I am so thankful for Amazon.Com!  They had the toys and cool stuff the boys had on their list this year.  Assassins Creed Jacket for my son who will be 11, but my 7 year old Grandson calls it Assassins Creek, lol.   Oh and he wants "that stuff" too, lol.  But what the Grandson had on his wishlist was a "Zoomer".  Which is turning out to be the like the cabbage patch doll frenzy.  On-line did not have the price I wanted initially, so dear husband had to run out and FIND one! lol.  And he did, so it's all good.  I ran out yesterday morning and found everything I needed for the boys stockings.  And then it was back to Amazon to find those sendable gifts for family members.  I love that they do the shipping for you. 

If you have any friends or family that you need to buy stamps for, for Christmas, send Laura an email or comment your order that this is a Christmas Present, and if it's in stock, she will get it out in the mail ASAP to arrive before Christmas, but you have to hurry and act now, you know how the mail system gets to backed up this time of year.   Click HERE to take you to the store.

Our Designer Olivia, has brought us some Sunshine and Cheer today:

This is so cute and I feel like she is cheering me on in my Christmas shopping frenzy! lol.  I love the colors and the great design.  The Die-Namics Blueprints are so easy and fun to use, I am so glad I bought mine. 
Have you had a chance to see the NEW ITEMS listed in the store?  You will want to check that out!  After all, you deserve something too this year, lol.   Also there are still a few hours to play in our Anything Goes Challenge which ends this evening.  But not to worry, we have a brand new challenge starting tomorrow as well. 
We still have our Design Team Call open, for all the information, see This Link
Okay, I am off to check my list twice!
Holly

1 comments:

Unknown

Assassins "creek" I love it. Little kids are so cute. My daughter used to call her forehead her "Jorge"...LOL....
beautiful card by Olivia!

Post a Comment