Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Hi Stampers!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday filled with family, friends and many treasured memories! We had a really great Christmas, and I was finally able to give my son a gift he has been waiting for - for only the last 13 years.... his AFGHAN I finally finished - LOL! I literally finished it at 6:49 am on Christmas Day! And I am not kidding about the 13 years part... I started it when he was 3 and he is now 16 - LOL! About every October I drag it out to try and get it done for Christmas and it has become a running laugh for our family with many teases of giving it to him for his High School Graduation...then maybe as a wedding present...LOL! I will share a picture once my home internet is working again and I can upload my pictures. It is supposed to be up and going tomorrow so fingers crossed :)

This week for our Loves Rubberstamps challenge we are focusing on New Year Resolutions. Now your Resolution can be anything...and our Design Team Ladies NAILED this one! Such adorable projects! Be sure to play along and check out all of their Designs on our Challenge Blog.

As 2013 comes to a close I want to take a moment to thank all of our customers, challenge players, fans, awesome Guest Designers, our out of this world amazing Design Team, and my irreplaceable Design team Coordinator - Holly Flores....without you all our business would not have grown to what it is today, and as we look forward to 2014 we will continue to grow and get better with you all behind us! Thank you so much for helping make my dreams come true!

Because my Internet has been down, I didn't get to upload my Resolution Project so I will share a few of my personal ones instead and then talk a walk down Memory Lane with one of my super favorite projects from our Design Team Ladies over the last year....(this is always super hard for me because I love all their work and it is so hard to try and pick just one - LOL!)

First a few of My Resolutions...

Visit the Design Team Ladies Blogs more often and more consistently to show them how much I appreciate their hard work, amazing talent and gorgeous projects they create each and every week!

Look for ways to become faster at shipping and packaging orders for all our customers.

BECOME MORE ORGANIZED!

Get our own Stamp Line into Production!

Get to a place where I can work ahead on Design Team Projects and Stay Ahead :)

And of course I need to lose weight...but instead of focusing on the pounds (and there are many, many...MANY...of them I need to lose!) I am going to try and focus more on a healthy lifestyle change. I want to become better at planning and preparing healthier meals for my family, taking the time to get good and enough sleep (this is tough on us overnight workers), and scheduling time out for myself in order to exercise and de-stress through some crafty time. I think if I focus more on making smaller, healthier changes a little at a time, it will be easier to incorporate it into a lifestyle change and seem less overwhelming then focusing on the number of pounds to lose. If I can get myself exercising and eating better...the weight is bound to come off...whether I obsess about it or not :) This will not only make me feel better about myself, but will allow me to also become a better wife and mother as well.

Now I would like to take a walk down Memory Lane and share one of my Favorites of my Favorites from the Design Team Ladies!




Olivia Marmara - Cell Phone Bling Case (WOW!)






Marcy Dangcil - Prima Doll Canvas Project




Athina Emory - Chocolate Bar Holder



Joni Mastronardi - (Totally Makes Me Giggle!)




Laura Lunsford
Using - C.C. Designs Sugarplums Cherry Emma (will be in store soon!)


Indah Permatasari

And one of my own Favorite Creations...



I hope you enjoyed these favorites of mine from all of the Loves Rubberstamps Design Team Ladies! We hope to see you play along with us in our New Year's Resolutions Challenge

If you are going to be out and about tonight Drive Safe and Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Happy New Year!!! Thanks for being the best person a Designer could ever work for! Love all the fav's, the DT is awesome! Congrat's on finishing the aphgan, I can't wait to see it.

Olivia

Happy New Years!! Thanks for a wonderful DT term and I will be sure to see everyone in blogland.

Post a Comment