Saturday, December 7, 2013

VIDEO TUTORIAL - Creating a Coordinating A2 Envelope & Liner

Hi Stampers!

I hope you are staying warm where you are this weekend...Right now the windchills are -18 below zero here....BRRRR. These are the days I wish I could just stay home in my warm fuzzy jammies all day, snuggling under my blanket and drinking coffee - LOL!

Today we have a super cute project from Indah using a Limited Edition Bean image from The Greeting Farm called Hatter Bean.



I think that Indah's coloring is gorgeous on this cutie! In Indah's Video Tutorial today she will be showing you how to create a matching A2 size envelope to coordinate with your card, and how to do an envelope liner!

Check it out...





Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you stay warm :)

Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment